Monday, January 17, 2011

hit the slopes this past weekend


So this past weekend I was out of town on business.
I decided to look up my cousin who is studying in the city I was visiting to see if he wanted to hit the slopes with me. He is an avid snowboarder but doesn't have a car to get to the hill so he was looking forward to it.
Long story short; the hill was packed, way too many people on too few runs & BAM he ran into someone!
Long story short; lady he hit was in pain, lady he hit was ok, Ski hill patrol lady said she was taking my cousins ski pass away.
Long story short; it was completely an accident, my cousin could have left the scene but stayed behind because he is a decent guy, in turn he was punished as an indirect result of being responsible.
Long story short stupid ski hill!!
kinda put a damper on the day.
Luckily my cousin is a decent guy (as stated before) & didn't get too down or upset.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bummer! (kinda sad story there)